Thursday, May 12, 2011

Tri for the Y - Time to play outdoors!!!


Hi All!!!!

Time to get out into the outdoors and get some exercise!! (as if crossing the Atlantic weren't enough).

I have entered the Tri for the Y and am looking to raise at least $100 by (this) Sunday May 15th to help the Y continue helping people and building communities. I'm asking at least 10 people to pledge $10 to reach that goal.
I can't think of a better way to help raise money for an organization that does so much to help the community and I am proud to swim, bike and run for the cause. 
...
Click on this link to Donate and help any way you can!  You'll find additional details about the event on that page in case you'd like to come and cheers us on!

And just to give you a sneak peak of things to come I've registered to swim for the Y's biggest fund raiser of the year, the 2.4 mile PEAKS TO PORTLAND swim in Casco Bay on July 16th

Your ever grateful outdoor enthusiast!

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment